What initial steps should the crisis counselor take with the client in the emergency room?
Read the attached article by Eiden et al (2013) involving sexual assault. Respond to the following questions about the case study.
1. List 5 aspects of the forensic exam that client would experience (10 points)
2. What initial steps should the crisis counselor take with the client in the emergency room? (10 points)
3. What initial steps would you take in treatment, if presented with the case study (20 points)
4. If the case study was a school age student and she disclosed the issue to you as a school counselor, what might you have done differently during the discussion? (20 points)
5. Discuss at least five symptoms you would expect to see in the client from this case study (10 points).
6. Provide a reflection related to your understanding of the role of counselors in assessing and treating sexual assault survivors. Provide a discussion of some of the therapeutic approaches for working with survivors and discuss the empirical evidence to support these approaches (30 points).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.