I need an explanation for this History question to help me study.
Each response should be roughly three (shorter) or two (longer) paragraphs in length.
1. In your view, what was the leading cause of the Hundred Years War? Explain.
2. Why did Europeans explore lands overseas during the late fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries? Briefly discuss one explorer/expedition that best exemplified this “Age of Discovery.” (Answer should include Spice Islands and Ferdinand Magellan)
3. Could the Enlightenment have happened without the Scientific Revolution? Explain.
4. Who “reformed” the Catholic Church more: Martin Luther or Henry VIII? Explain.
5. Which European figure of the seventeenth century best embodied the characteristics of political absolutism? Explain.