I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Option 2: Take a “Virtual” field trip to one of the following locations:
- FBI Academy and facilities at Quantico
- http://www.weta.org/tv/local/wetaallaccess/fbi (use other sites for more info)
- Regional Computer Forensic Laboratory
- http://www.rcfl.gov/ (use other sites for more info)
- CIA Museum
Step 2: Create your presentation
- Create a PowerPoint presentation
- Include information and pictures about what you did, what you saw, and what you learned.
- Slides should be in your own words.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of slides, just make sure you cover the information sufficiently
- Note: You are given an entire class block of time to work on this; therefore, if you are completing option 2, I would expect your presentation to represent enough detail to show approximately 3 hours of research and development of your presentation. If you are completing option 1, I would assume the bulk of your time would be spent during the experience of your field trip, so I would assume your presentation would not contain as much detail as option 1.
Step 3: Write your speech
- In your PowerPoint, include your speech in the NOTES SECTION (use complete sentences). This would be your presentation/speech if you were to present this to an audience.
- Every slide should have talking points, even if it is an introduction or transition slide.
- Talking points/speech should be in your OWN words.
- Make sure you cite all sources you used for information or pictures either on the slide or in your notes.
Step 4: Submit your presentation
- Compress your pictures before submitting (in PowerPoint, double click on a picture, go to “compress picture” tool, apply to all pictures)
- Make sure your speech is visible in the notes section.
- Make sure citations are visible in the notes section.