1. At least 4 references.
2. At least 1 unique research question
3. The answer to the research question and the data that backs up your conclusion or a plan to answer the research question and the data that will need to be gathered in order to answer the question
4. Needs to be a Chicago style.
5. 5 pages double spacing
6. .doc file format
How do I write a research paper worthy of publication?
1. Write the background
a. What is the problem and why do we care?
b. What has already been done to try to solve the problem?
2. Develop a methodology and follow it
• How do you plan to tackle the problem?
i. Propose what you plan to do and state your goal.
ii. List your research question(s) that you plan to answer.
So in other words, your paper should answer the following questions:
1. What is the problem?
2. Why do we care?
3. What has been done?
4. What is your goal?
5. How do you plan to reach your goal?