Project—Conducting an Interview
1. Choose a classmate or colleague to interview. Create 8-10 guiding questions, and try to elicit rich, relevant information based on the questions you created.
2. Topics may include (but are not limited to) professional and collegial experiences, experiences with online courses, etc.
3. In your paper, include all questions and answers.
4. Also, include an introductory paragraph stating the topic of your interview and how you prepared.
5. Include a closing paragraph including how you documented the data and your overall experience (positive and negative) with the interview process.http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 prince http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png prince2021-01-31 07:08:302021-01-31 07:08:30Project—Conducting an Interview 1. Choose a classmate or colleague to interview. Create 8-10…