I don’t know how to handle this Powerpoint question and need guidance.
Note: My school has the 7×7 policy when it comes to PowerPoints. This means no more than 7 lines per slide and no more than 7 words per line. My instructor is picky that each requirement must be specifically outlined in the notes and/or on the screen. Please see attached study guide as well.
Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log in to the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your summary. In your PowerPoint presentation, you should include the components listed below.
- Explain the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
- Identify the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and provide at least one example of each.
- Explain technical safeguards, and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
- Explain data safeguards, and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
- Explain human safeguards, and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
- Discuss why the organization needs an incident response plan to secure information and knowledge.
Your presentation must be a minimum of six slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. Be sure that any graphics used are appropriate and support the content of your presentation. You must use at least two references in your presentation, and they should be cited and referenced in APA format. Please cite all sources used.