Assignment 3: Case Study
· Length: 1800 ±200 words
- Choose a case depicting a morally problematic situation in professional practice:
- You may choose a ready-made case from our course materials or from somewhere else, such as from another book or one you find online. If you choose a case from this course, simply indicate the case you are using and provide a citation. If your case is from another source, reproduce the case with your assignment and provide a proper citation.
- Alternatively, you may develop your own case. You may create a case that is totally fictional or one that is based on your own experience or the experience of someone you know or know of. If you choose a case that is in the news, but youauthorthe case itself by writing and presenting the case by Supreme Savings Helper”>description, then this will count as a case that you have created.Note:if you use a case based on real life but one that isnotpublic knowledge, then youmustfollow the “Ethical Guidelines for Case Studies” in the Course Manual.
- Choose a professional ethics issue that arises from your chosen case. This should be an issue that you think is interesting and reasonably controversial.
- Write an ethical analysis of the case, focusing on the issue you choose by following “A Strategy for Understanding, Developing, and Presenting Moral Arguments” (given in the.
- The grading scheme ( by Supreme Savings Helper”>below) that will be applied to your case study analysisdepends on whether you use a ready-made case or create your own. This allows your tutor the flexibility needed for the two different, but equally legitimate and worthy, ways you could approach this assignment.
Case Study Grading Scheme
Parts of a Case Study
Per cent of grade using a ready-made case
Per cent of grade using your own case
- Case by Supreme Savings Helper”>Description
- Ethical Issue Statement
- Possible Answers/Resolutions
- Analysis: Explanations, Considerations, Reasons, and Judgments
- Statement of Conclusion
100%http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 prince http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png prince2021-01-31 07:23:332021-01-31 07:23:33PHILOSOPHY, (CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENT)