TheSummervillage Community Coalitionhas asked each member to continue gathering information about specific health issues as they work toward creating a healthier community. This time, you were asked to focus on Mental Health.
For this assignment, please investigate how well (or not well) your State scored on theGrading the States 2009: A Report on Americas Health Care System for Adults with Serious Mental Illness,linked in the Background Information.
On the map, click on your State. When the pop-up box appears, click onView Detailed Report Card. After reviewing that page, click onFull narrative (PDF)andDetailed Score Card (PDF).
Onceyou have finished your investigation, write a 2 – 3 page paper that addresses the following:
- Tell me what State you chose to investigate. Please utilize the state of Georgia
- What overall score did your Georgia get? Has it improved or declined since the 2006 report?
- Describe the overall “state of the State” in its ability to care for adults with serious mental illness.
- Choose 2 categories on the Detailed Score Card. Tell me what categories you chose, what the category score was, and what factors the score includes.
- Express your reaction to Geogia’s score card.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (2009). Grading the States 2009: A Report on America’s Health Care System for Adults with Serious Mental Illness.United States Report Card. Retrieved June 1, 2012 fromhttp://www.nami.org/gtsTemplate09.cfmSection=Findings&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=75255
National Alliance on Mental Illness (2011). Mental Illness by illness. Retrieved June 1, 2012 fromhttp://www.nami.org/template.cfm?section=by_illness
Please include in text citations and reference/work cited.http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 prince http://nursingmodules.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png prince2021-01-31 07:23:142021-01-31 07:23:14Mental Health SLP