After reviewing the media Ethical Decisions
Who Do You Owe?, place yourself in the role of the FBI special agent who is faced with dilemma portrayed in the media.
1) What should you do? Would you report this trainee to a supervisor?
2) Would you talk to his father about it and hope he would handle it?
3) What if this trainee becomes an agent and continues to engage in future misconduct?
PAPER MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING
1) Identify the variables that you would consider in determining your approach to the situation.
2) Determine whether you would report an FBI trainee for cheating on a written examination.
3) Predict the possible implications of not reporting the misconduct.
***MEDIA ETHICAL DECISIONS WHAT DO YOU OWE*** THE FBI AHENT IS FACED WITH THE DECISION OF CONFRONTING AND REPORTING AN AGENT IN TRAINING THAT WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA CHEATING ON THE FBI EXAM, THE DILEMMA THE FBI SPECIAL AGENT HAS IN REGARD TO THE AGENT IN TRAINING THAT WAS CAUGHT CHEATING IS THAT THE TWO KNOW EACHOTHER PERSONALLY BECAUSE THE TRAINING AGENT IS THE SON OF WALTER CRAYTON