Analyze four sources from your second Annotated Bibliography attached file called Annotated Bibliography to discuss how your second chosen discipline approaches your issue, What are the positive and negative affects of space exploration. You should organize this type of paper along thematic lines. It should not be a collection of one-page article summaries, moving from one article to the next. Rather, commonalities and difference among your sources should provide the organizational framework for your paper (a single paragraph should include the views of multiple authors).
Consider the following questions when thinking about your source material: (1) What are the primary questions within that discipline concerning your issue? (2) What data does the discipline collect to better understand the subject? (3) What do scholars in the discipline view as the primary sources of contention or conflict within the issue? (4) What solutions do scholars provide?
As per the attached Analytical Research Paper Rubric, “A” papers will:
1. provide an introductory paragraph that serves as a comprehensive “state of the field” that masterfully evaluates the similarities and
difference among the authors and skillfully connects them to the specific issue.
2. make pertinent, thoughtful, and perceptive connections among sources to reveal previously unknown patterns, differences,
or similarities related to issue.
3. be arranged topically with multiple authors skillfully integrated within paragraphs; contain concise paragraphs,
strong topic sentences, smooth transitions, and a coherent and logical progression of argument.
4. contain no errors in spelling, usage, grammar, syntax, and formatting, and adhere to proper MLA citation style
Be sure to follow the attached Assignment Rubric
1. between 1250 and 1500 words
2. saved in a Word document or pdf file
3. 12 pt. Times New Roman font
4. double-spaced with one-inch margins,
5. follow proper MLA citation style for in-text citations (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/02/)
and Work Cited Page (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/07/)