I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
JOURNAL 1: LIVING WITH COVID-19
How to Write a Journal Entry:
– include a date
– select specific event(s) or news that grabbed your attention
– provide specific details without spending too much time on the events
– FOCUS on your response to the event(s) / news: emotions and thoughts
– provide insights (if you have any)
– include visual content > optional
TIP 1: Proofread and Edit the document
TIP 2: Be Clear. Help the Reader Understand What You’re Journaling About
TIP 3: Be Honest. Be Authentic.
GOAL: Create a personal history of a life during the times of a coronavirus pandemic.