I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Create the following positions based upon a job analysis:
- Mailroom clerk: Entry level for a long-term existing company in San Diego, CA
- Manager in the marketing department: Mid-level position in a start-up company in Scottsdale, AZ
Prepare standard job descriptions of 350 words for each of the positions with the following sections:
- Job summary
- Job requirements (minimum education, experience and certifications, and/or training required)
- Job functions (detailed description of the job duties); Make sure each duty begins with a present action verb.
- Other information (KSAs, physical requirements, working conditions, reporting relationships, location, travel requirements and working hours)
Prepare a 350-word paper after the job descriptions are created that includes the following:
- Explain the pay scale appropriate for the each job (local vs. regional vs. national) and why the pay scale is appropriate to ensure market competitiveness.
- Discuss direct and indirect compensation plans that match that of the company’s life cycle for each job.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.