International Law of the Sale of Goods
Word Count: 3,000
Format: Arial or Calibri 12 font with 1.5 line spacing. Please put page numbers at the bottom of your script
The 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is generally considered a success, so much so that one commentator even hailed it as “arguably the greatest legislative achievement aimed at harmonizing private international commercial law”.
Do you agree?
· Your total submission including references, but excluding your bibliography should not exceed 3,000 words.
· Your answer must be fully and clearly argued and supported by case law authority.
Important – Pre-submission checklist!
Before submitting your assessment, ask yourselves the following questions to ensure that you have met all the requirements:
· Have I read the question thoroughly and answered it fully?
· Have I an introduction, conclusion and appropriate sub- headings.
· Have I referenced all the sources which I have used using the Oscola referencing guide?
· Have I produced a bibliography so that my tutor knows where I have found all my information?
· Have I completed the assignment within the word limit and stated my word count?
· Have I used just our ID numbers to identify ourselves, not our names?
· Have I included the title page table and started our assignment on page 2?
· Have I used a spell checker and proof read our work?
· Am I sure that we have completed the work to the best of my ability?