TheSummervillage Community Coalitionhas asked each member to continue gathering information about specific health issues as they work toward creating a healthier community. This time, you were asked to focus on Injury Prevention.
For this assignment, please investigate how well (or not well) your State scored on the 10 key indicators of steps states can take to prevent injuries described inthe required background reading,The Facts Hurt: A State-By-State Injury Prevention Policy Reportpublished by the Trust for America’s Health (2012).
Write a 2 – 3 page paper that addresses the following:
- Tell me what State you chose to investigate. (GEORGIA)
- How does your Georgia compare with other States?
- What steps has your Georgia taken to prevent injuries?
- What additional steps should they take?
- In what ways have any of these injury-related issues affected you or someone you know?