Your report will include
a- Assessment: Using the information you collected in the Unit 6 assignment to help you to identify the socioeconomic and health issues of your selected family by analyzing data to determine the diagnosis or issues expressed as actual or potential patters / problems / needs that are related to health, wellness, disease, or illness. Remember you need to determine nursing diagnosis based on the family assessment and identify potential patterns / problems / needs related to health, wellness, disease, or illness.
b- Outcomes Identification: Define outcomes in terms of the family. The familys values, cultural beliefs, and preferences, spiritual practices. Use the information from the Unit 6 assignment to help you with this.
c- Plan and implement strategies and alternatives to attain those outcomes.
d- Perform teaching and wellness promotion.
e- Evaluate how progress towards attaining those outcomes will be evaluated
f- Reflect: Include a self reflection at the end of your paper.
– Give examples of how you combined relevant nursing experiences and academic knowledge to deepen your understanding when planning care for the family.
– Discuss strengths and challenges you experienced while completing this assignment.
– What prior experiences in nursing or prior course work helped you overcome your challenges to complete this assignment?
– How do you envision the lessons learned from this assignment will help you in the future as a nurse?
– How have you grown as a student or a nurse as a result of this assignment? And why?