I’m studying and need help with a Biology question to help me learn.
In this activity, you will graph experimental data relating to how seedlings grow in conditions of light versus dark. Go to the links to files below to find the experimental data in the Excel file titled seedling data chart and the file with instructions on how to create your graph.
- First, read the full instructions in “Seedling Growth Response to Light Level Procedure,” Seedling experimental procedure.docx (Links to an external site.). This describes how the experimental data was collected and is useful for developing your hypothesis.
- Then, develop a hypothesis for what you think would happen if you followed the procedure above.
- Next, examine this data set: seedling data chart.xlsx (Links to an external site.).
- Once you have examined the data, create a graph in Excel by following the instructions for graphing, Excel Instructions-graphing.docx (Links to an external site.).
- Provide your hypothesis and your graph in a single document and name it as “Mod2-Activity-Your Initials”.
Make sure to include your hypothesis, the data provided to you, and the graph in your submission. It is preferable that you submit a single document that is either a Word file, an Excel file, or a PDF file by clicking the Submit Assignment button above.
Required, 30 points. Your hypothesis should be a clear and logical statement predicting the outcome of the experiment. Partial credit may be obtained for this assignment.
- Your hypothesis – 5 points
- The graph – 25 points