Written Assignment: The Gender Revolution
This assignment is worth 60% of your final grade
Instructions: All students must watch the Netflix documentary “Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric” The direct site is: https://www.netflix.com/title/80186731
For those who do not subscribe to Netflix, they allow free streaming for one month before one needs to pay; if one cancels before the month is up, there is no charge.
Assignment Instructions: This assignment requires that you watch the documentary “Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric” on Netflix.
1. Watch the entire documentary. You may have to watch it several times to answer the questions.
2. Structure your paper in outline form, using the exact outline given in this assignment. Use the exact roman numerals for each question below and type out your answer with each roman numeral (e.g., I., II., III., etc). Failure to follow this format requirement will reduce your grade.
EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOUR PAPER SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
I. THIS IS WHERE YOU TYPE THE ANSWER TO THE FIRST QUESTION. DO NOT TYPE THE QUESTION ITSELF – JUST YOUR THOROUGH AND COMPLETE ANSWER. Typing in the question will inflate your plagiarism score on turnitin.com.
II. THIS IS WHERE YOU TYPE THE ANSWER TO THE SECOND QUESTION.
***YOU WILL BE PENALIZED AND POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU TYPE THE ACTUAL QUESITON. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY OR YOU WILL LOSE POINTS.
3. This is not a research paper and does not need to be in APA format (e.g., abstract, intro, etc). BUT you must cite all work in text and in a perfectly formatted APA reference section in APA format at the end of the paper. Failure to use the outline form or to use proper APA format for citations/references will reduce your grade.
4. This assignment will require that you answer specific questions designed to assess your understanding of the documentary, the health and epidemiological issues, and concepts/theory from the course. You will have to do research and integrate your findings into the paper for specific questions. Failure to answer each question thoroughly and to integrate research to support the answer will reduce your grade.
5. You may use ONLY credible websites for your research and the textbook for this course. See the questions below for credible web sources. Failure to use credible websites will reduce your grade.