Help me study for my Environmental Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
I have already wrote eight pages myself but it is just a draft. Please revise it to make it better. All the information is on there but maybe change the wording, paragraphs, grammar or vocab to make it better.
Here is the rubric
Your final paper (10 pages) is an accumulation of all of the research and work that you’ve done throughout the semester. It should be presented in a professional manner, meeting all of the formatting and content requirements that are listed below. Your paper should demonstrate your ability to execute a complete research project that can be systematically examined through the use of learned methodologies, critical analyses, and a coherent narrative that is supported by scholarly sources in tandem with your own creative thinking.
Page layout/Text format and other guidelines:
- 10 pages of text, not including images
- Double line-spacing
- 5 x 11-inch paper
- 1-inch margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Number each page
- Single-spaced at top of first page please include: student name and paper title.
- Save as a Word document as your First and Last Name
- If you include images make sure to list their provenance clearly and correctly under each
- Your footnotes and bibliography must be done in the Chicago Manuel of Style format