Evaluate the effectiveness of different approaches and strategies to control the incidence of any infectious disease as mentioned in 1&2.
.Explain the roles of World Health Organisation (WHO), Department of health or Explain the role of World Health Organisation (WHO) Department of health or public health England local Authorities (eg Clinical Commission Groups) in identifying levels of health and disease in communities
2. Explain using statistical data, the epidemiology of HIV/AIDS and breast cancer in England.
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of different approaches and strategies to control the incidence of any infectious disease as mentioned in 1&2.
4. Use relevant research to determine current priorities and approaches to the provision of services for people with disease or illness namely HIV/AIDS and Breast cancer.
5. Explain the relationship between the prevalence of breast cancer or HIV/AIDS in relation to the requirements of health services to support individuals with the above diseases.
6. Analyse the impact of current lifestyle choices(eg diet, exercise and substance use) on the future needs for health and social care services.
7. Assess the health and well-being priorities for people living in a London borough (eg Brent, Hackney, and Hounslow).
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies, systems and policies in a health and social care setting, namely: provision of services, quality of provision, complaints policies in relation to a particular service.
9. Discuss changes that could be made to improve the health and the well-being of individuals in a health or social care setting. This should be linked to 8.
10. Evaluate an activity that has been implemented to encourage behaviour change for maximising health for individuals in a health or social care setting. Smoking cessation programme must be discussed in your essay:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.