I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
PS 190 B Lifespan Development
Discussion Board Week 4- Week of April 6
- Why can’t we skip a stage in Erikson’s theory?
- What elements are needed in order to resolve a crisis? (*This information should come directly from the ppt.)
- How does the process of crisis resolution create our personality? (*This information should come directly from the ppt.)
- What are the answers for the scenarios on slide 15 of the ppt? *Just list each person’s name followed by the stage (e.g, “Joe is “ ________(name of stage he’s at)).
- a) How/In what ways can Marcia’s continuum model be useful? (Please be specific by providing a few specific examples)
b) Do we have to consider culture when we’re considering a person’s identity status on Marcia’s continuum? Why or why not? And, in what ways do we have to consider culture?
Copy and paste each question and type your answer below it.
Please answer each question in complete sentences and in your own words. Each answer should be at least one to two paragraphs in length (minimum of 4-6 sentences per paragraph). *This doesn’t mean that you can’t write more, and in most cases you will want to.
*Because this is a short week, your one and only discussion board post is due Tuesday, April 7h by 8pm.
Your one and only response post is due Wednesday, April 8th by 8pm (of course you can always and should respond to questions about your post)
Response posts will include: a) two things you found interesting about the post, and b) two original ideas that you can contribute to the content of the post that may help further the discussion about the topic. Please reference specific information from the post in your responses. Above all, please be respectful in your response posts. Each Response post should be at least two paragraphs in length (4-6 sentences per paragraph), written in complete sentences. *Again, this doesn’t mean that you can’t write more.