Describe the primary structure of the heart and the primary functions of blood.
Essay Submission Assignment #1
1. Discuss the relationship between distribution of muscle fiber type and performance. How might exercise training modify or change a person’s fiber-type distribution?
2. Describe the mechanisms by which muscle glycogen is broken down to glucose for use in glycolysis.
3. Describe how a nerve impulse is transmitted along its axon.
4. What are two advantages of fat over carbohydrate for fuel storage in the body?
5. Describe the primary structure of the heart and the primary functions of blood.