. Describe the effects of the illness, levels of prevention, best nursing practices in relation to the illness, developmental issues for the clients as well as caring and interdisciplinary strategies to address the bio-psychosocial and economic needs of those with the chronic illness.
Include in the paper the following:
1. Bloggers reaction to the chronic illness diagnosis.
Harley’s Personal Story
Limit to one paragraph.
2. An overview of the chronic illness including personal and population effects of this chronic health problem. Describe primary, secondary, and tertiary strategies related to this illness including three (3) major ongoing aspects of treatment.
4. Discuss within the paper three concepts as related to the chronic illness diagnosis (for example: stigma, quality of life, health promotion, sexuality, social isolation, adaptation, etc.) with peer-reviewed references for each concept. Limit to one paragraph per concept.
5. Explore and discuss evidence of two (2) best nursing practices related to this illness with proposed interventions with research articles or systematic review (article should contain an abstract, background, methods, results, discussion) (referenced last 7 years). The research can be conducted internationally or nationally and does not need to be nursing research. Read the research article and discuss the nursing implications of the research.
No websites! How to ensure adherence, no review of literature, asking for nursing practices
6. Identify aspects of teaching that address the individual concerns of the client, family teaching, and teaching for the community. Present valid, EBP resources available for individuals and families dealing with the chronic illness.