Crafting a Plan of Action as Lead Learner in Educational Institute
• Value: 40% of final grade.
Drawing on the course readings, discussions, and the leader you reflected on in your paper, Instructional Leadership in Action, develop a plan of action, which synthesizes your learning from the course.
In your action plan, you should address the following questions:
• How will you lead in changing times and contexts? What skills and attributes will you need to develop to become an effective leader of the future?
• What aspects of instructional leadership will you focus on in your leadership role? Why will these aspects be your primary focus?
• How will you demonstrate your commitment to continuous learning? How will you build your capacity as a lead learner?
• How will you manage and lead change?
• How will you become a positive agent for change?
• How will you create a collaborative learning culture?
• How will you maximize your impact?
Length: 3000 words (Note: This assignment does not require an abstract)
Format: Paper must have a cover page (not included in the page count).
Create a reference list in APA format and provide APA references in the text.
References should be from
McDowell, M. (2018). The lead learner: Improving clarity, coherence, and capacity for all. Thousand Oaks: Corwin/SAGE.
Fusarelli, B. C., Fusarelli, L., & Riddick, F. (2018). Planning for the future: Leadership development and succession planning in education. Journal of Research on Leadership Education, 13(3), 286-313. (Course pack)