I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
JOB INTERESTS: OFFICE BUSINESS SETTING
This week, you will be building upon the job considerations you developed last week. The steps for this assignment are listed below.
PART 1: THE O*NET INTEREST PROFILER ASSESSMENT
- Complete the O*NET Interest Profiler assessment at https://www.mynextmove.org/explore/ip (Links to an external site.)
- Now that you have identified your interests and some potential job matches, it’s time to match these positions to potential employers.
PART 2: COMPANY RESEARCH
- In this assignment, you will investigate companies based on your O*NET results and the career goals you developed last week.
- To fully understand how to conduct proper research, you must either attend the Live Lecture this week or listen to its recording. An Attendance Verification Code will be given to you in the Live Lecture that you must then enter on your assignment template to confirm your attendance. (I WILL ENTER THE CODE)
PART 3: REFLECTION
- The final stage of any activity should always be to reflect on what you learned during the process. For this, you will develop a plan for achieving your goals.