I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Total Fixed Costs (FC):$108,524
Variable Costs (VC):$15.87
BE = FC
- Determine the Breakeven point (BE) in units.Round up your resulting number in units (your breakeven point ALWAYS rounds up).Use this rounded number in your calculation
- Calculate the Total Revenue (TR) at breakeven.
- Calculate the Total Costs (TC) breakeven.
- Create a chart and label the breakeven point, total revenue, total costs, profit area, loss area, fixed costs, and variable costs.Make your chart similar to the one on page 639, Exhibit PC-10.
- What is the profit and profit margin if output is 7892 units?
- What is breakeven if cost rises by 11%?
- What is breakeven if the selling price rises by 8%?