1) Write a poem or song about your book.
2) Write a one-person play about your book.
3) Create a poster with pictures and words that highlights key events in your book.
4) Design a PowerPoint presentation about your book.
5) Make a mini-book that covers key elements of the story.
6) Make a movie script about the book.
7) Create a clay poster/diorama about your book.
8) If you have another idea, please talk to me about it.
Please feel free to be creative. However, your ‘report’ needs to include the following:
• Your name.
• Title of the book.
• Author of the book.
• A description of the plot of the story. Tell me what happened (key events) that led to the problem/solution of the storyline.
• Information about the main character(s) of the story. Tell me about the character(s) traits and how the character added to your understanding of the story.