Imagine you are a small-business owner seeking a federal business opportunity that falls in one of the following categories: competitive 8a, woman-owned, HUBZone, service-disabled veteran-owned, or veteran-owned.
Write a paper in which you:
(1) Describe the small-business line of business (LOB).,
(2) Determine which federal government procurement opportunity is aligned with the LOB using the Federal
Business Opportunities Website: https://www.fbo.gov
(3) Provide the firm’s current strategies and then assess the strategic success using financial figures or “soft” indicators as the background.
(4) Develop a SWOT analysis (use a table) for the business to determine the internal and external factors in servicing the federal government and then provide a gap analysis (using the weaknesses and threats) in satisfying the expected requirements.
(5) Using the federal procurement process, create an action plan to fulfill the expected requirements based off the gap analysis.
(6) Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.