I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
For all Assessments, the following general requirements hold:
(1) Assignments should be 2-3 double-spaced pages, with reasonable (12 pt.) font and reasonable (1 inch) margins.
(2) Citations to material are required; in-text citations are preferred (MLA style).
(3) Assignments should be turned into eCampus (for collection of artifacts for scoring).
NOTE: YOU MAY EITHER WRITE THIS PAPER OR PRESENT THE INFORMATION VIA VIDEO WITH YOU AS THE HOST. DEPOSIT EITHER IN THE DROPBOX.
Assignment: Getting to Know Your Legislator and Yourself –SLO # 1
Follow the prompts in this assignment as you write this paper. Be sure and complete every request for full credit.
Know your district.
1, Go to: http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx. Find out who represents you in the US Congress and the Texas Legislature.
List these reps with the numbers of their districts. Include a map of each district and a photo of each representative.
(Note: You are represented by two US Senators, one US House member, one Texas House member and one Texas Senate member. Thus you should list 5 in all.)
2. Research either your Texas Representative or Texas Senator. (Not your US Senators).
Issues he/she finds important
Do you think he/she represents your interests? Why or why not?
1. Take these surveys to identify your political leanings:
2. State the results of each test. Be sure and define your results.
3. State whether you agree or disagree with your typing in each and why.