8A: Nutrition, Body Composition Labs, and Flexibility Labs
- Summarize your findings from your Daily Nutrition Feedback. Be sure to discuss the nutrients within range of your goals and out of your range and discuss goals for improvement to your caloric intake. (the results are in the attachment)
Complete the following body composition and flexibility labs. (the results are in the attachment)
- BMI calculator
- BMI comparison chart
- Waist to height ratio calculator
- Waist to hip ratio
- Sit and reach flexibility at home
In a minimum 2.5-page APA-formatted informative paper, discuss the following:
- The results of all three body composition labs. Compare your results to others in your cohort.
- Goals relevant to your results
- How Part I (diet) compares with Part II (body composition)
- Whether your caloric intake is preventing you from reaching your weight (loss/gain/maintenance) goals
- Where you could make changes
- The consequences of obesity and the role of diet and exercise in the promotion of good health
- Your flexibility results
- The effects of obesity on flexibility and low back pain
- NO PLAGIARISM
- Written work should be highly developed and include a sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics;
- use APA 6th edition formatting and citation style.
- NO REDUNDANCY.
Healthline.com. (2017). Waist to hip ratio. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/waist-to-hip-ratio
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. (n.d.). Calculate your body mass index. Retrieved from https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
Shapefit.com. (2018). Waist to height ratio calculator. Retrieved from https://www.shapefit.com/calculators/waist-to-height-ratio-calculator.html